Project Coordinator – Bilingual (French)
Level: Entry Level (1+ yrs min exp) Main Skills: Organization, Communication, Time Management
Are you ready for the most exciting and challenging opportunity of your career? Then it’s time to join Wishabi!
Are you super organized and detailed? Love solving problems and thrive when there is a buzz of activity?
We’re looking for the best to join our team. That means you’re fine with taking the lead and have a great communication style that puts everyone at ease, plus you are always on top of items because you’ve planned for short- and long-term outcomes.
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for delivering projects on time and in budget and and building excellent relationships with our retail partners. You’ll work with our entire team to disrupt the $18 billion print flyer market and help retailers connect with their customers through our cutting edge platform.
If you want to take on these challenges and work on a diverse team with Canada’s best and brightest, then it’s time to join Wishabi.
Why Join Wishabi?
Wishabi is a well-funded, venture-backed tech company. We build innovative technologies to help retailers move away from the 9 billion paper flyers that are thrown on doorsteps each week. Our platform provides the most advanced user experience, targeted distribution and consumer intelligence for online flyers. Major retailers like Target, Walmart, Macy’s, Sears, and Home Depot currently use Wishabi’s technology.
Wishabi is also partnered with some of the largest media entities in the world, such as MSN, AOL, The Boston Globe, Post Media, Bell Media, Chicago Tribune and LA Times giving us the ability to reach hundreds of millions of consumers monthly.
If you love complex challenges and working in a high energy, fast-paced, fun environment with a passionate team, then Wishabi is the place to be. We’re a dedicated and outgoing group that’s more like a family. We love what we do and we have fun doing it!
Who We’re Looking For
As key members of the Wishabi team, our Project Coordinators have two very important roles. Each Project Coordinator makes sure all our retail flyer projects get delivered successfully and act as the point of contact for all day to day communications with our retail partners.
On most days, you’ll be managing our partners’ projects and expectations internally. You’ll also be focused on building lasting relationships with our partners, working with them to craft a solution that’s customized for them and one that has earned us the leading industry market share.
Project Management – 80% Account Relations– 20%
● Making sure all our projects are on track and properly completed
● Project planning, scheduling, goal setting and executing the day-to-day management of our retail projects
● Being a point of contact for other team members who have project questions
● Gathering project requirements from our clients and helping design their ads
● Process optimization, system update suggestions and system training
● Making sure fellow team members are up to date on the latest partner change requests ● Build lasting relationships between our retailers and Wishabi and act as the operational guru for your projects
● Resolving client day to day issues and keeping things on track for our retailers
● Gather retailer feedback and suggestions from our partners and share them with rest of the team
● Help with onboarding new retail clients
● Quickly respond and take action on our retail partners’ feedback
● Ensure quality control on outgoing client projects
What You Bring to the Team
We only work with the best and brightest. You’ll be joining a multi-disciplinary team, working closely with software engineers, salespeople, marketers and operations experts. We’re looking for people possessing the following traits and skills:
● 1+ years of experience managing projects
● 1+ years of experience working with clients/customer service and building relationships
● University/College degree preferred but not mandatory - we like to hire staff with critical thinking skills, can search for answers on their own and can make intelligent decisions
● You naturally take on a leadership role and work really well as part of a team
● Highly organized and great time management skills - you’re able to juggle multiple priorities at once
● Excellent communication skills - you have a way with words and can connect easily with others
● A passion for constant improvement - always looking to do things better (both personally, as part of a team and for the company)
● A quick learner, with an open minded perspective to understand Wishabi’s disciplined approach
● A problem solver with a positive attitude and excellent relationship management skills
● You’re a self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team
● Fluent French both written and oral
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work in a fun, open and friendly environment with energetic and passionate people who love what they do.
Awesome Total Rewards
Wishabi has a fun, friendly and open culture that promotes excellence. We love working with great people to build an amazing business. If you have a work hard, play hard personality, you will love working at our company. Some of the benefits of working at Wishabi include:
● Stock Options
● Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
● Goodlife Gym Membership
● Company Lunches on Friday
● Flexible Hours and Work Environment
● Laptop and Cell Phone Provided
● Fully Stocked Kitchen
● Lots of Team Events and Socials
How to Apply
If you’re interested in joining the Wishabi team, please apply on our careers page, sending us a cover letter along with your resume telling us why you think you’re perfect for our team. If you’ve contributed to an open source project, written a blog, or do anything else interesting we’d love to hear about it when you contact us.